Wednesday, July 20, 2016
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara & Primer
Mascara, I used the same Mascara almost every day from the first day I started wearing Makeup... Then the dreaded day came, where they discontinued the one product I loved more than ever. I have been scouring the world for a replacement ever since. I don't know that I will ever love a mascara as much as I loved the L'Oreal Lash Out.
Fast Forward to probably 50 mascaras tried and here I am with a L'Oreal Voluminous VoxBox for Free from Influenster to sample.
I tried the Voluminous Mascara and the Primer. I used the primer and mascara on one eye and just the mascara on the other. I don't know that I saw a huge difference between the Lashes with vs without primer, but I will say the mascara went on beautifully. It was easy to build length and volume. More importantly I didn't have a hard time getting it off when I wanted to. I will say that when I sweat a lot the mascara does come off on my face a little easily. I will have to see how big of an issue that is.
I will definitely keep using it, the look of my lashes were outstanding and I like that it comes off with ease, I'm not a fan of the fact that it was easy to smudge under my eye during hot days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment